Another thing you can detox this Lenten season is your schedule.
Are you too B.U.S.Y (Busy Under Satan’s Yoke) to enjoy the your many blessings. Does your time match your values (spending quality time with your Creator, family meals/games/downtime, working out, cooking healthy, FUN, weekly date night, etc)
Some ideas to find more time for what truly matters:
1. Fast from social media and electronics for 40 days.
2. Put phone and emails in time out 8pm-8am
3. Put boundaries on work schedule.
4. Eat at home and have family help cook and clean.
5. Bring healthy food and workout clothes with you everywhere. Workout at lunch vs. out to eat. Workout between kids sporting events.
What B.U.S.Y. can you detox from your schedule?